Michigan's Internet SuperStation! ©
ENJOY AUTUMN IN HOLLAND AREA
Grab Your Camera and Capture the Fall Colors Near Holland!
And don't miss a classic Michigan sunset over lake Michigan at any of the State or Country Parks along the coast of Lake Michigan!
Allegan County Fall Color: U-Pick Orchard and Winery Tour
- Blue Star Highway, South
- 58th Street, South (follow the left "Y" at the Elementary School)
- turn at Old Allegan Road, East (over the one-lane bridge over the Kalamazoo River)
- take 57th Street, South and the next street, West back to 58th Street and continue South
- turn on M89, East through Fennville
- 56th Street South
- 118th Street, West (Past game reserve and Allegan woods)
- take 62nd Street, North
- and 122nd Avenue, East (tour the Fenn Valley Winery)
- Head back on 122nd Avenue, West
- turn on 62nd Street, North
- and take M89, East (you can visit Crane's U-Pick Orchards)
- return on M89, West to the Blue Star Highway and follow North (past Douglas and Saugatuck),
- take 64th Street, North
- 140th Street, West
- 66th Street, North
- and Ottagan Street, West to South Shore Drive, East will bring you back into Holland (Note: Fennvilles' Goose Festival, October 20 & 21).
Ottawa County Fall Color Tour
- River Avenue, North
- Douglas (Ottawa Beach Road), West
- 168th Street, North
- Lake Shore Drive, North takes you along picturesque Lake Michigan for 15 miles towards Grand Haven
- Lake Michigan Drive (M45), East
- 96th Avenue, South (through Zeeland)
- Chicago Drive, West brings you back to Holland (Note: Zeeland's Pumpkin Festival, October 3-7, parade on October 7).
Western Michigan Fall Color Tour
Approximately 190 mile route.
- US31, North to Muskegon
- M46, East to Cedar Springs, travel South through Rockford to M44
- M44, East
- M66, South
- M21, West
- M37, South
- Adams Street (at Caledonia), West back to Holland.
This route will take you through many picturesque small towns on the "back roads" of Michigan.