Dear Two Views,

I am preparing the invitations for my in-laws' 50th anniversary reception and am not sure if I should use the inner envelope (like a wedding invitation) or just the gummed outer envelope. Also, is it acceptable to print (from the computer) the return address on the front of the envelope or on the back flap of the envelope, or must it be handwritten (I am presuming that the addressee should be handwritten)? Thank you!

Return to Two Views Index